A respect for both tradition and a changing world enables us to craft funerals to your specific wishes. Whether you require a cremation or burial, a religious or non-religious ceremony, or want to make a unique statement, John Fraser & Son's flexible approach means that we can respond to your requests and do everything we can to meet the wishes of the deceased and their family.
Personalised, individually planned funerals
Our comprehensive service means that we can also offer help and advice with everything that has to be done during the preparation for a funeral, such as registering the death and announcing it in the local papers. You can contact us at any time of the day or night with enquiries or requests for information and help.
Our recently acquired fleet of silver Mercedes vehicles, and a new uniform incorporating the Fraser tartan, ensure immaculate presentation. We do everything we can to support the family at this difficult time so that the day runs as smoothly as possible.
What we offer
- Care of the deceased
- Advice on procedures for registering a death
- Comprehensive arrangements for burial and cremation including religious and non religious ceremonies
- Provision of chauffeur driven Mercedes limousines
- A wide range of traditional veneered oak, solid oak and eco friendly coffins
- Intimations in local and national newspapers
- Printing of personalised service sheets
- Guidance with funeral catering
- Listing of floral tributes and handling of charitable donations
- U.K. and international repatriation service
You can contact us at any time of the day or night to make an appointment at either at our premises or in your home.