We are an award-winning funeral directors in Inverness and Dingwall. We are proud of our heritage, and are also proud of our forward-thinking attitude. Our close-knit, friendly team is dedicated to getting every funeral right for every family.
We are looking to expand our team with the addition of two Funeral Operatives, one full-time, the other part-time, who will help us to consistently deliver a first class service. If you have a mature work ethic, are good with people and understand the importance of dignity, care and compassion, a new career in our rewarding sector might be your next move.
The full-time position is 40 hours per week, part-time is 20 hours (approximately). Both positions will require participation in the on-call evening and weekend rota.
- You’ll act as chauffeur and help with the smooth running of funerals.
- You’ll assist with the conveyance of the deceased to our funeral homes and will assist the funeral directors with their care.
- You’ll assist in the furnishing and preparation of coffins.
- You’ll assist at funerals.
- You’ll help keep our fleet of silver limousines and hearses in immaculate condition.
- Some heavy lifting is required.
Qualities and experience:
- You must have a mature attitude and a calm, dignified manner.
- You must be personable and happy to talk to people from all walks of life.
- You must have high standards, good attention to detail and be able to work under your own initiative.
- A full UK driving license is essential.
- No previous industry experience is necessary as full training will be provided. It’s more important that you have the right personal qualities.
- An attractive and competitive salary is offered, along with overtime payments for on-call duties, membership of the company pension scheme, and a smart work uniform.
- Email with your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would be perfect for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date 5pm on Friday 28th February 2020.